- In-context preview can be managed from the menu, but not with hotkeys.
Available workaround (if any):
- For the Editor for *Desktop*, it's possible to add a custom keyboard shortcut using a third-party tool such as Keyboard Maestro (for macOS), but this won’t work for drop-down menus in browsers.
- Hotkeys should be assigned to cycle between Disable/Source/Target.
- (Also in Safari on Mac, as requested specifically.)
- Users who prefer using the entire left side of the screen for scrolling the segments sometimes still need to check a given line in context quickly (e. g. if that is a heading). For keyboard-focussed users, roaming in the drop-down menus breaks the flow, especially on a notebook with only a trackpad and no mouse.