Unconfirmed target contents are included in the bilingual DOCX/XLIFF/TMX formats, the preview files exported from the Editors, and in the exported Completed target language files.
- Download the job in bilingual MXLIFF format and save it as a backup (note that this workaround is a risky process as it is based on the Undo functionality while your contents are likely not saved to a TM yet)
- Open the job in Editor for Web
- Filter unconfirmed segments
- "Select all" and "Delete target text"
- Wait a few seconds for syncing with the Cloud
- Go to the browser tab with the project and export the job in the desired format
- Go back to the Editor tab and "Undo"
You may need to unlock any locked and unconfirmed segments first, and accordingly use "Undo" multiple times after the export.
An option to exclude unconfirmed target contents from the above export formats as long as these can be rebuilt without the tags (if any).
Certain types of project workflow may need previews with confirmed translations only.