TYPO3 is a free and open-source web content management system written in PHP.
TYPO3, along with Drupal, Joomla! and WordPress, are popular content management systems.
By using a TYPO3 connector, users translate the page content of the TYPO3 CMS, e.g., standard pages. In a Memsource project, pages are manually selected for translation and then manually uploaded back to a TYPO3 site. Automated Project Creation can be configured to download/upload the files automatically.
- TYPO3 Version: 8.7 or higher
- PHP Version: 7.0 or higher
Content from Typo3 is always imported as HTML files.
Set up the Memsource Connector in your TYPO3 CMS
- Download the Memsource Connector from TYPO3 extensions page and install it in Typo3 CMS.
- Enable the Memsource extension in TYPO3 Admin Tools > Extensions.
- Get the Memsource Connector Token in the TYPO System by clicking on Memsource. Debug mode and download logs are enabled on this page.
- Setup target Languages in the List section in TYPO3
Set up the TYPO3 Connector in Memsource
After plugin is set up in TYPO3, log in to your Memsource account and follow these steps:
- From the Memsource Setup page, click on Connectors under the Integrations section and select New.
- Select the TYPO3 option.
- Enter the URL of the TYPO3 CMS (for example http://memsourcedemo.com/typo3-v8) in the Host field and the Memsource Connector Token in the Token field.
- Enter the source language.
NoteTYPO3 will not store this information
- Click Test connection.
Memsource connects to the TYPO3 site and displays a list of target languages configured in the TYPO3 instance.
Save the connector.
The connector is added to the list on the Connectors page.