- Enterprise edition
Get in touch with Sales for licensing questions.
TYPO3 is a free and open-source web content management system written in PHP.
- TYPO3 Version: 8.7 or higher
- PHP Version: 7.0 or higher
Content from TYPO3 is always imported as HTML files.
TYPO3 Connector Use Cases
There are a number of use cases for the connector.
- Project Managers can add files directly to projects from an online repository
- Set up the Automation Widget so Submitters can add files to requests directly from the online repository.
- Use Automated Project Creation to have Memsource automatically create new projects when a change in the last modified date is detected for monitored documents.
- Selected documents are imported the very first time APC runs.
- The Connector API can be used to automate steps otherwise performed manually through the UI. Webhooks can be used to have Memsource notify 3rd party systems about certain events (for example, a job status change).
Connect to TYPO3
- In the left-hand menu, go to ADMIN TOOLS and click on Extensions.
- Select Get Extensions from the drop-down list at the top of the window, and search for memsource connector (related extensions page).
- Install and enable the extension.
- Get the Memsource Connector Token from the Memsource page in the SYSTEM section.
- Setup target languages in the List section in TYPO3.
See Working with Languages in TYPO3 documentation for more information.
- From the Setup ( ) page, scroll down to the Integrations section. Click on Connectors.
The Connectors page opens.
- Click New
The Create Connector page opens.
- Provide a name for the connection and change the Type to TYPO3.
- Enter the host of the TYPO3 CMS, including the protocol (e.g. http://memsourcedemo.com/typo3-v8), in the Host field.
- Enter the Memsource Connector Token in the Token field.
- Click Test connection.
A list of languages configured in TYPO3 will appear if the connection was successful. A red exclamation point will appear with an error message if it wasn't.
- Enter the source language.
TYPO3 will not store this information.
- Click Save.
The connector is added to the list on the Connectors page.
If a default folder is required when connecting to a TYPO3, open the connector configuration and click the Select Remote Folder button to set it.
When reporting an issue to Memsource support please include the log file.
- In the left-hand menu, go to SYSTEM and click on Memsource.
- Click Enable debug mode.
- Reproduce the issues
- Download the log by clicking the Download logs button.
- Turn off the debug mode and optionally empty the log by clicking the Clear logs button.