TYPO3 is a free and open-source web content management system written in PHP.
TYPO3 is, along with Drupal, Joomla! and WordPress, among the most popular content management systems worldwide.
By using a TYPO3 connector, users are able to translate the page content of the TYPO3 CMS, i.e. standard pages. In a Memsource project, you can manually select pages for translation and then manually upload them back to your TYPO3 site, or you can configure Automated Project Creation and download / upload the files automatically.
- TYPO3 Version: 8.7 or higher
- PHP Version: 7.0 or higher
Content from Typo3 will always be imported as HTML files.
Set up the Memsource Connector in your TYPO3 CMS
- Download the Memsource Connector from TYPO3 extensions page and install it in your Typo3 CMS.
- Enable the Memsource extension in TYPO3 Admin Tools > Extensions.
- Get the Memsource Connector Token in the TYPO System by clicking on Memsource. On this page, you can also enable the debug mode and download logs.
- Setup target Languages in the List section in TYPO3:
Set up the TYPO3 Connector in Memsource
Once you have your plugin set up in TYPO3, please log in to your Memsource account and follow the steps listed below:
- To set up a new connector, go to the Memsource Setup page. Under the Integrations section, click on Connectors, and then select New.
- Select theTYPO3 option.
- Enter the URL of your TYPO3 CMS (for example http://memsourcedemo.com/typo3-v8) in the Host field. Then enter the Memsource Connector Token in the Token field.
- Enter the source language (please note that TYPO3 does not store this information).
- Click >Test connection. Memsource should connect to your TYPO3 site and display a list of target languages configured in your TYPO3 instance.
- If everything is OK, Save the connector.