New Features and Improvements
Pluralized Segments Now Supported
Memsource now supports the translation of plural-sensitive segments when working with .po files. Once plural segments are imported into Memsource, all of the plural forms will be shown to the user in separate segments. Users will be able to see which plural form is required by looking in the Context Note. This will show both the Plural Category and the Plural Example for this segment.
Memource Translate Results Now Display the MT Engine Name
When using Memsource Translate, the name of the MT engine is now displayed in the metadata. This information is shown in the results section of the CAT Pane.
- Previously, there was a QA error called Trailing spaces. Since there is already a Leading/Trailing spaces error, the Trailing spaces error has been removed.
- When opening a joined job with In Context Preview enabled, clicking on a segment would not open the preview. This has now been resolved.
- When clicking Toggle Case in the toolbar, the toolbar sometimes would not close. This has now been fixed.
- Due to a bug, the Comment window would disappear after clicking out of it. This has now been resolved.
- Previously, when a comment was deleted, the Comment window could not be closed by using CTRL + M. The window now closes as expected.
- While using Chrome in Ubuntu, when a user would type in an empty segment, click out of it, and click back, the cursor would sometimes jump to the beginning of the segment and not move. This has been fixed.
- When searching for keywords in the Editor, the There are no segments for this filter warning would sometimes show more than once. In addition, the error would sometimes still show after valid keywords were typed. Both of these issues have been fixed.
Have you come across any other bugs?
Thank you for letting our Support team know.