Microsoft OneDrive is a file hosting cloud-based service for document storage.
OneDrive connector allows the downloading of source files and uploading of target files directly to/from the Microsoft OneDrive repository. The connector uses the OneDrive API to implement the integration.
Important:This connector only supports Microsoft OneDrive. OneDrive for Business is not supported at this time.
OneDrive Connector Use Cases
There are a number of use cases for the connector:
- Project Managers can add files directly to projects from an online repository
- Set up the Automation Widget allowing Submitters to add files to requests directly from the online repository.
- Use Automated Project Creation (APC) to have Memsource automatically create new projects when a change in the last modified date is detected in monitored files or a folder.
- Selected files are imported the very first time APC runs. No files are imported when a folder is monitored.
- This connector supports absolute path setting.
- Set up Continous Jobs to have Memsource monitor selected files for changes.
- The Connector API can be used to automate steps otherwise performed manually through the UI. Webhooks can be used to have Memsource notify 3rd party systems about certain events (for example, a job status change).
Connect to OneDrive
No changes are required.
Note:In some browsers, pop-ups must be enabled in the browser in order to connect. Connect to OneDrive before setting up the connector.
- From the Setup page, scroll down to the Integrations section. Click on Connectors.
The Connectors page opens.
- Click New
The Create Connector page opens.
- Provide a name for the connection and change the Type to Microsoft OneDrive.
- Click Connect to OneDrive.
If successful, a small checkmark appears next to the Connect to OneDrive button. A red exclamation point appears if it isn't. Mouse over the icon to see additional details.
- Click Save.
The connector is added to the list on the Connectors page.
If a default project, branch, and folder is required when connecting to a OneDrive account, open the connector configuration and click the Select Remote Folder button to set it.