- Only the 200 response code used to be accepted as successful for delivering webhooks. With this fix, Memsource will accept all variations of the code as successful (e.g. 204).
- Due to a bug, users were sometimes not able to set Due Dates in projects shared with their Vendors (either as shared project or job). This has now been resolved.
- Deleting a project owner of projects, TMs, TBs or project templates would cause errors when trying to save them without changing the owner. This has now been fixed.
- Setting up Automated Project Creation with Marketing Activities in Marketo would result in Memsource not being able to identify the content and so not importing it. This has now been resolved and all types of content will be correctly identified and imported.
- It is again possible to export Notes from term bases.
Have you come across any other bugs?
Thank you for letting our Support team know.