- Enterprise edition for additional cost.
Get in touch with Sales for licensing questions.
Joomla is a Content Management System (CMS) that allows users to create and maintain web content.
Joomla connector allows the downloading of articles and categories and uploading of translations to/from Joomla.
- Joomla 3.7 or newer
Joomla Connector Use Cases
There are a number of use cases for the connector:
- Project Managers can add files directly to projects from an online repository
- Set up the Automation Widget so Submitters can add files to requests directly from the online repository.
- Use Automated Project Creation to have Memsource automatically create new projects when a change in the last modified date is detected for monitored files or an entire list.
- Selected files are imported the very first time APC runs.
- The Connector API can be used to automate steps otherwise performed manually through the UI. Webhooks can be used to have Memsource notify 3rd party systems about certain events (for example, a job status change).
Connect to Joomla
- Install Multilingual Associations that are part of the System - Language Filter plugin.
- Download the Memsource connector and follow the installation instructions.
- Go to the Components menu and select Memsource Connector.
- Copy the Memsource Connector Token to the clipboard.
- From the Setup ( ) page, scroll down to the Integrations section. Click on Connectors.
The Connectors page opens.
- Click New
The Create Connector page opens.
- Provide a name for the connection and change the Type to Joomla.
- Enter the Host including the protocol (e.g. https://example.org/).
- Paste the token from Joomla into the Token field.
- Click Test connection.
A list of languages configured in Joomla will appear if the connection was successful. A red exclamation point will appear with an error message if it wasn't.
- Click Save.
The connector is added to the list on the Connectors page.
If a default folder is required when connecting to a Joomla, open the connector configuration and click the Select Remote Folder button to set it.