New Features and Improvements
Contentstack Connector is Now Available
We now have a Contentstack Connector available. Users with an Enterprise edition can now translate their websites, mobile apps, and other channels either manually or through automatic project creation. There are a few things to note when setting up the Contentstack Connector:
- Contentstack does not support languages without locales. Because of this, you'll need to use localized languages such as French (France) or English (United States).
- Due to limitations with Contentstack API auth tokens, we do not recommend creating more than one connector per stack.
Improvements Made to the Zendesk Connector
The Zendesk Connector has been improved to allow for better language synchronization.
Support for RESX is now Available in Continuous Jobs
RESX is now supported in Continuous Jobs.
- Recently, changes were made to the GitLab connector that caused problems when importing files for translation from subfolders. This issue has been resolved.
- Due to a bug, it was not possible to do a QA check on more than 100 files. This has now been resolved.
- An issue that prevented Administrators from activating and deactivating Linguist users has now been fixed.
- Previously, translation memories would be duplicated in projects that were created from a template. This has now been resolved.
- Due to a bug, users were not able to work with more than 100 jobs in the Editor for Desktop. This has now been resolved.
Have you come across any other bugs?
Thank you for letting our Support team know.