Get in touch with Sales for licensing questions.
HubSpot connector allows the downloading of source content and uploading of translations to/from HubSpot Marketing Hub for the following content types:
- Website pages
- Landing pages
- Blog posts
CTAs and Custom modules are not supported due to limitations in the HubSpot API.
HubSpot Connector Use Cases
There are a number of use cases for the connector:
- Project Managers can add files directly to projects from an online repository. Only documents that match the connector's source language or don't have any language set are listed.
- Set up the Automation Widget allowing Submitters to add files to requests directly from the online repository. Only documents that match the connector's source language or don't have any language set are listed.
- Use Automated Project Creation to have Memsource automatically create new projects when a change in the last modified date is detected in monitored files or a folder.
- Selected files are imported the very first time APC runs.
- The Connector API can be used to automate steps otherwise performed manually through the UI. Webhooks can be used to have Memsource notify 3rd party systems about certain events (for example, a job status change).
Connect to HubSpot
No changes are required.
- From the Setup page, scroll down to the Integrations section. Click on Connectors.
The Connectors page opens.
- Click New
The Create Connector page opens
- Provide a name for the connection and change the Type to HubSpot.
- Click Connect to HubSpot.
HubSpot login page opens
- Log in to HubSpot and select an account
A checkmark will appear in the connector setup if the connection was successful. A red exclamation point will appear if it wasn't. Mouse over the icon to see additional details.
- Choose how the target files are to be organized in HubSpot:
- as multi-language groups - the translated pages are linked to the master page and form a language group. This option is supported by HubSpot for only Landing and Website pages. For more information, see Manage multi-language (HubSpot link).
- as separate documents - the translated pages are stored as siblings. Language code appended to their internal page name differentiates the individual translations (e.g., Homepage vs. Homepage [de]).
- Set the Source Language
Important:This language should match the Primary language of the HubSpot site that's configured in HubSpot's Domains & URLs settings. Additionally, it must match the Source language of the Memsource project.
- Click Save.
The connector is added to the list on the Connectors page.
If a default folder is required when connecting to a HubSpot, open the connector configuration and click the Select Remote Folder button to set it.