- String names were not always aligned between the web and desktop Editors. These names now match each other and the names in Project Settings.
- When using the Find and Replace feature to replace multiple terms, the first instance of the term was not always replaced. This issue has now been fixed.
- When the New Terms window is opened, there is now an X in the top right corner to close it. You can also use Esc or Alt+T to close the window.
- When working on a Mac, the shortcuts to insert results in the CAT Pane now work correctly.
- After running certain QA checks, the Info column would sometimes be blank. This issue has now been resolved.
Have you come across any other bugs?
Thank you for letting our Support team know.