- When searching for matches in the Desktop Editor, the phrase "No results" will now be displayed when there are no results.
- The order of QA warnings has been changed to match the order given in the Web Editor.
- When opening a job using a Mac, clicking the checkboxes to Select or Deselect languages in the Display translations section, there would be a delay in what was selected. This has now been fixed.
- The arrow next to the Display translations dropdown box is now a larger size and is part of the dropdown box.
- When a QA check is running, the word "Processing..." is now correctly displayed while using a Mac.
Have you come across any other bugs?
Thank you for letting our Support team know.