- Multiple <mrk> tags in XLIFF files will no longer be removed when downloading the completed file, therefore preserving the structure of the original XLIFF document.
- When exported, RTL text was sometimes incorrectly aligned (to the left). This issue has now been fixed.
- The HTML entities ¹ and ² were not correctly recognized when imported. This has now been resolved.
- When downloading multiple files in the XLIFF format, the exported ZIP file sometimes did not contain all the selected files. This bug has now been fixed.
- The In-context Preview was sometimes missing for some target languages when processing multilingual Excel files. This has now been fixed.
- Projects created from a Project Template sometimes did not contain all attached reference files from the template. This bug is now fixed.
- When translating YAML files, some numbers were not correctly exported to the target document. This has now been fixed.
- If the Notify linguist option was used during job creation and the selected email template contained the wordcount macro, the resulting email incorrectly contained a negative wordcount. This bug is now fixed.
- Due to a bug, some accounts may have not been properly extended after issuing the payment correctly. This has now been resolved.
- Job Board postings were temporarily inaccessible; this was fixed shortly after the issue had been discovered.
Have you come across any other bugs?
Thank you for letting our Support team know.