New Features and Improvements
Showing/Hiding Columns in Analyses
Individual columns for Segments, Pages, Words, Characters, and Percents can now be hidden to provide a clearer, more straightforward view of the available and desired information.
Language Selector for TMs and TBs
When working with translation memories and term bases, users can decide to hide certain languages to make the work easier and more streamlined. Along with the re-ordering and "make leftmost" functionalities, the managing of resources is now significantly easier and more user-friendly.
Exporting Translations into Absolute Path
Automated Project Creation can automatically export translations based on the relative path inside of the source folder. It is now possible to also use an Absolute Path by simply typing a backslash (\) at the beginning of the Target folder section.
The following connectors support the Absolute Path:
- Google Drive
Direct URLs for Automation Widget Removed
The Automation Widgets section, as well as individual widgets, contained a direct, clickable URL link that could be used to access a particular Widget. To avoid unwanted or accidental sharing, the direct links have been removed and users now need to manually select and copy the URL if they wish to share or open it.
Loading External Content in Memsource Editor
Project Managers are now able to prevent the loading of potentially harmful external content included in the processed documents.
A new checkbox has been added to the Access and Security options that allows users to either enable or disable the loading of external content into the Memsource Editor.
Preventing Users from Changing Credentials if SSO Is Enabled
With the SSO feature enabled, users can still utilize their standard Memsource credentials to access their accounts even outside of SSO.
To provide an extra layer of security, organizations can now disable changes to Memsource credentials (if SSO is enabled). This way, all users can receive randomized and unchangeable passwords known only to Administrators, thus forcing them to access Memsource only through the SSO application.
- The status of quotes has now been removed from Quotes and Quote Reports.
- Attempting to set all TMs for a project as Read-only will now result in an API error.
- Completing a job automatically after pre-translation has, in the past, automatically overwritten the pre-translate settings in a project. This issue is now fixed.
- Due to a bug, the remaining number of days for a subscription was not correctly displayed. This is now fixed.
- Some PMs were not able to edit Clients even though they had all the correct access rights. This issue has been resolved.
- If Ignore tag metadata was enabled, some segments were incorrectly recognized as repetitions when imported from a bilingual DOCX file. This has now been fixed.
Have you come across any other bugs?
Thank you for letting our Support team know.