Please see our main article about Analysis for general information.
The Default Analysis is the standard analysis run before translation. It provides a break down of the segments/word/character counts, shows matches with the Translation Memory (if used in a project), displays non-translatable matches and Machine Translation Quality Estimation, if enabled and can produce a quote for a client.
Please note, that launching this type of analysis after the job is translated, can give you false results.
The options are:
- Type (Select Default)
- Name (if left empty, it will be named automatically "Analysis #1" etc)
- Include internal fuzzies - Segments in selected documents are compared with one another and when similar segments are identified, they are included in the analysis as fuzzy matches, depending on the similarity.
- Include non-translatables - Segments are analyzed for non-translatables. Non-translatables are anything that doesn’t necessarily need to be translated, for example, names, numbers, email addresses, URLs, symbols and codes. If non-translatables are identified, they are included in the analysis. The AI powered Non-translatables can have a score 100% or 99%.
- Include machine translation matches (Beta) - With the MT QE feature enabled, you can run a default analysis that includes the MT scores.
- Exclude confirmed segments
- Exclude locked segments
- Exclude numbers
- Analyze by linguist - When multiple jobs are selected, they will be grouped by assigned linguist and analyzed together. The Analysis will be assigned to the linguist, there for visible to them.
- Analyze by language - When multiple jobs are selected, they will be grouped by language combinations and analyzed together.
The results can show:
- Net rate discount
- Translation Memory matches 101% - 0%
- Non-tranlatable matches 100% - 95%
- Machine Translation Quality estimation 100% - 95%