- A filename stored in the translation memory metadata was displayed as undefined in the web editor. It has now been fixed and the actual name will be shown correctly.
- Keyboard shortcuts on Mac OS sometimes collided with the Option shortcuts used by the operating system. This issue has now been fixed.
- When using the Globalese MT engine, the TM matches did not correctly show all of the available information. This bug is now resolved.
- Entering a new line into a segment sometimes caused the cursor to become unresponsive. This has been fixed.
- Tags in source and target segments used to be counted towards the total number of words in the progress of the Editor. They are no longer counted as such, and only actual words are counted towards the progress in the web editor.
- Term base results in the web editor were sometimes not ordered correctly which has now been fixed in the latest release.
Have you come across any other bugs?
Thank you for letting our Support team know.