It is possible to search the content of the translation memory and delete or edit individual entries or even the whole translation unit.
Only Project managers and Linguists with special user rights ("Edit translations in TM") have access to the translation memory in the Cloud.
Open the Translation memory and use the field to enter the searched text. Searching with wildcards is supported.
Select the language you want to search.
- It is possible to rearange the language columns (drag and drop by mouse). By clicking on the arrow icon in the column header, you can move the entire language column to the leftmost position.
- Display details about the translation unit (Who and when created or modified it, the context, original file)
Edit Translation unit
- The searched results can be edited by double-clicking on the text.
- The red x icon at the left side of the row will delete the whole translation unit
- The red x icon on the right side of the language column will delete only the target (useful in multilingual TM)