Depending on your user rights, it is possible to:
- Edit the parameters of a translation memory.
- Delete a TM completely (the TM will be in the Recycle Bin for 30 days).
- Search the content and edit individual entries.
- Import content from other TMs (or another CAT tool).
- Export the content of a TM (and use it in other CAT tools, or edit it and import it back to Memsource).
- Align previously translated files with their originals and import them to a new TM.
Editing the parameters
To edit the parameters, simply open the translation memory, click on the Edit button, and the form with the parameters will be shown:
Note: Some project managers might have limited rights to see and use some clients, domains, and subdomains created by other users.
Here, you will be able to edit all of the parameters you entered when you were creating the TM with the exception of the languages. You can add languages at any time, but you can only delete the current languages if the translation memory is empty. Once there are some saved segments, the removal of any language is prevented.
Articles related to Translation Memory: