Depending on your user rights, it is possible to:
- Edit the parameters of the Translation Memory
- Delete the TM completely (the TM will be in the Recycle Bin for 30 days)
- Search the content and edit individual entries
- Import content from other TM (or another CAT tool)
- Export the content of TM (and use it in other CAT tools or edit it and import back to Memsource)
- Align previously translated files with their originals and import it to TM
Editing the parameters
To edit the parameters simply open the Translation Memory, click on the "Edit" button, and the form with the parameters will be shown:
Basically, all the parameters entered when you were creating the TM are editable with the exception of the languages.
It is possible to change or delete the current languages, but only if the Translation Memory is empty. Once there are some saved segments there, the editing of the languages is locked.
Adding a new language is always possible.
Some project managers might have limited rights to see and use some clients, domains, and subdomains created by other users.