New Features and Improvements
- Project owner is now visible in the Jobs View and can be used as a filter.
- Project ID is now a customizable column and can be used to sort and filter.
- PM no longer creates or can see another user's password. Password management is only in the hands of the user.
- When batch importing users, passwords column is not required and ignored.
New languages added to Memsource
- Translation requests are now based on 'last edited' date of content instead of 'last updated' date.
New Languages Supported in Amazon Translate
- The list of supported language combinations for Amazon Translate has been extended to include the following languages (in combination with English):
- Canadian French
Connectors with open continuous jobs can be deleted with no warning. This has been changed and a warning is displayed.
- Memsource employee names could be found in the properties of exported bilingual .docx files. This has been fixed.
- Pre-translations exported to bilingual .docx contain incorrect fonts and languages. This has been fixed.
- With trusted network configured on Access and Security, not all jobs are accessible to view in Memsource Editor for Web. This has been fixed.
- Search Shared Space was not working for projects with shared jobs. This has been fixed.
- Stored default paths in GitLab are incorrect. This has been fixed.
- Problem with Magento Connector not making connections. This has been fixed.
- Contentful Connector (field-level) jobs failing due to API limit handling. This has been fixed.
Have you come across any bugs?
Thank you for letting our Support team know.