New Features and Improvements
- Empty segments are pre-translated upon tapping to open in the mobile editor.
- On Android devices, long-pressing text with tags would sometimes wrongly expand the selection to only partially include the tag. This has been fixed - the entire tag will be included in the selection or not at all.
- On some iPad devices, the Toolbar at the top is overlapped with the Search field. This has been fixed.
- On Android devices, inserting CAT results into styled text did not apply the correct styling to the inserted CAT result. This has been fixed.
- On Android devices, text styling (like bold, italics and etc.) was sometime incorrectly applied. This has been fixed.
- Changing timezones resulted in infinite alerts. This has been fixed.
Have you come across any bugs?
Thank you for letting our Support team know.