Translation Memory is a key aspect of every CAT tool. If you are not familiar with the Translation Memory concept, please read this Working with Translation Memory article.
There are three ways how to create a Translation Memory in Memsource Cloud.
- In the left panel menu, click on the '+' next to the Translation Memories
- Open the Translation Memories menu and click on 'New'
- Create a Translation Memory directly from the project. The project's languages will be pre-selected in the new TM window and the TM will be automatically assigned to that project)
Any of the above methods will open the "New Translation Memory" page:
- Enter TM Name
- Select a Source Language
- Select one or more Target Languages
- You can select (if applicable):
- Business Unit
- add your Note
- Hit the Create button