The following steps show how you can leave only one instance of a repetition open for translation; the rest will be locked, and you will then pre-translate this content once the translations are completed.
- Open the job in Memsource Editor
- Click on the arrow to the left of the Filter Source Text field to expand your filter options.
- In the Sort Section, select Most Repetitions
- With your mouse, select all the repetitions (repetitions are marked with two blue arrows). Do this by clicking on the Number of the first segment and scrolling down to the last repetition. Press SHIFT and click on the number of the last repeated segment.
- Press CTRL+L to lock all repeated segments
- Open the Segment Status section and select 1st Repetition
- Select all, using CTRL+SHIFT+A
- Unlock these by pressing CTRL+L