File import settings for HTML files that can be selected when creating a new job:
- Break tag creates new segment
- Convert non-HTML tags to Memsource tags
- Import comments - import standalone comments as tags. Inline comments (inside paragraph) will always be imported as tags.
- Preserve whitespaces
- Exclude elements (a list of HTML tags separated by comma that should not be imported for translation)
- Convert to Memsource tags (use Regexp)
- Character entities to Memsource tags - enter a list of character entities that will be converted into Memsource tags during translation and then exported to the translated document in the same form as the Memsource tag. For example, if is converted into Memsource tags, the same entity ( ) will be preserved in the exported document.
- Translatable meta tags - use regular expression to specify attributes in <meta> tag to import their content. (Available only for <meta> with attribute name="description" or name="keywords" and attributes "property".)
Tag Content Visualized
The tag content of the source HTML file can be visualized via Edit - Expand Tags and edited via F2 in MemSource Editor and Web Editor.