New Features and Improvements
Additional REST APIs Added to REST API Documentation
All endpoints related to our Analysis API and Quote API have been added to our REST API documentation.
UPDATE: 25 May 2018
GDPR: New User Logins Emailed Automatically
As part of the changes required for GDPR, we have modified the way in which login details are sent to new users. Now, whenever a user of any type is created in Memsource, an email containing their login information will be automatically sent to them. This is to ensure that all users are aware of and can access the Memsource account that contains their personal data.
Learn more in our blog.
- There was a temporary issue that meant that Project Managers were not able to see and add machine translation engines on the Create Project page. This has been resolved.
- There was a bug that meant that reference files could not be deleted from projects created from the Automation Widget. This bug has been fixed.
- The state was missing from addresses on invoices generated in Memsource. This has been resolved.
- Files within subfolders in a Bitbucket Server repository will now be visible when you import the file into Memsource.
- There were various issues affecting our Salesforce Connector, and it wasn't possible to connect to Salesforce. Once this had been resolved, Salesforce files couldn't be imported into Memsource, and automated project creation could not be set up. All of these bugs have been fixed.
- When the Automated Project Creation was set up with Google Drive, there was a bug that meant the checking of the files didn't run. This has been fixed.
- If you select multiple machine translation engines in a project where you have more than one target language, all the different MT engines will be listed in the tooltip on the Project Settings page that appears when you hover over Enabled.
Have you come across any bugs?
Thank you for letting our Support team know.