The mobile app provides extensive search and filtering capabilities for both Linguist and Project Manager users.
Linguist users can search and filter jobs in the following ways:
- On the Jobs Dashboard, select the search icon in the top left-hand corner to search for a job by name.
- To search for a job within a specific category (Overdue Jobs, New Jobs etc.), select that category from the Dashboard and use the search bar.
- To narrow the search, use the filtering options. You can filter by workflow step, target language, and project to find the job you are looking for. To do this, click on the category in the Jobs Dashboard. Select the three-line, "hamburger" button in the top left-hand corner, and sort by Workflow, Target, or Project.
Project Manager users can search and filter projects and jobs in the following ways:
- Select a category on the Project Dashboard page (for example, My Overdue Projects), and use the search bar to search by project name.
- Select a project and press Jobs. Use the search bar to search for jobs within that project. To narrow the search, use the filtering options. You can filter by status, target language, and due date.