The app provides extensive search and filtering capabilities.
Linguist users can search and filter jobs in the following ways:
- On the Jobs Dashboard, select the search icon in the top left-hand corner to search for a job.
- To search for a job within a specific category, Overdue Jobs, New Jobs etc., select that category from the Dashboard and use the search bar.
- To narrow the search, use the filtering options. You can filter by workflow step, target language, and project to find the job you are looking for.
Project Manager users can search and filter projects and jobs in the following ways:
- On the Project Dashboard page, select a category, for example, My Overdue Projects, and use the search bar to search by project name.
- Select a project and press jobs. Use the search bar to search for jobs within that project. To narrow the search, use the filtering options. You can filter by status, target language and due date.