In the Ultimate and Enterprise Edition, the quotes can be also created manually from Analysis. In this case, the Price list can be pre-selected in the Project or in the Project Template in the "Financial" section.
Price lists can be created or edited in Setup - Financials: Price Lists.
There is a Default Price List (EUR) and Default Price List (USD) prepared by Memsource, which you can edit to your liking.
- To create a new price list, click on the button New
- Set a Name
- Set if the Price list will be used as Default
- Select Currency
- Select Billing Units
- Click on Save
- Additional Price list setting will be displayed: Add Rows, Delete Rows, Import, Export
- Click on Add Rows and select the Source Languages and Target Languages for which you wish to add rates and click on the Add button. Multiple rows can be created by selecting multiple source/target languages.
- Add price for each language combination and workflow step (if applicable to your Memsource Edition)
- Click on Save and your price list is ready for use.
Once the Price list is created, it can be edited and Cloned (using the Clone button on Edit page).
Price list can be exported into XLSX and imported (in the same format) to another Price list.