In the Ultimate and Enterprise editions, Quotes can be also created manually from Analyses. In this case, the Price List can be pre-selected in the Project or in Project Template in the Financial section.
Price lists can be created or edited in Setup and clicking on Price Lists in the Financials section.
There is a Default Price List (EUR) and Default Price List (USD) prepared by Memsource, which you can edit to your liking. Or, you can create a new price list. Do this by following these steps:
- Click on the New button.
- Give your Price List a Name.
- Decide if this Price list will be used as the Default or not.
- Select a Currency.
- Select Billing Units (character, word, or page).
- Click on Save.
- Additional Price list setting will be displayed: Add Rows, Delete Rows, Import, and Export.
- Click on Add Rows and select the Source and Target Languages for which you wish to add rates. Then, click on the Add button. Multiple rows can be created by selecting multiple source/target languages.
- Add a price for each language combination and workflow step (if applicable to your Memsource Edition).
- Click on Save, and your price list is ready for use.
Once the Price List is created, it can be edited and Cloned (using the Clone button on the Edit page).
The Price List can also be exported into XLSX and imported (in the same format) into another Price list.