As the name suggests, connectors are used in Memsource to set up connections between your Memsource account and various Content Management Systems (CMSs) and other online repositories (Google Drive, FTP, etc.).
The connectors can then be used to:
- Manually import jobs via the connector directly into a project, and export the translated files back.
- Select Add from Online Repository when you want to Create New Jobs.
- Select Export to Online Repository when you want to Download Files back to the repository.
Accessing the Connectors
The table below shows which connectors come standard with each edition and which connectors can be purchased in addition.
|Microsoft SharePoint Online||$|
* The integration with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Typo3 are via plugins, not connectors.
$ Available at an additional cost (not applicable for Team Start Edition).
To set up individual connectors, navigate to Setup and scroll down to the Integrations section. Click Connectors. After clicking on New, you can choose the connector you wish to create. For more detailed information, please see the articles on each individual connector in the chart above.
When your connector is working, you'll see a black checkmark in the Status column in your list of connectors. However, a connector can sometimes become invalid for a variety of reasons. If this happens, you'll see a red exclamation mark (!) instead. Hover your mouse over the error icon to see more details. The most common reasons you might experience an error are:
- The authorization token has expired after a long period of inactivity.
- Users have revoked access.
- Users have changed their credentials for a remote service (Dropbox, Google, etc.).
If any of these occurs, the connector edit dialog will show a Re-authenticate button. Click this button to re-establish the connection to the online repository in question.