Quotes are automatically generated for jobs created with the Automation Widget in all editions (except the Personal edition). For Ultimate and Enterprise editions, they can be also created manually from Analysis.
In order to create a New Quote, you have to have the Analysis first.
- In the project, select New in the Quotes panel.
- Set a Name.
- Select Analysis.
- Select a Provider (Linguist or Vendor). The quote will be visible to the Provider in their Memsource account. The Provider will be listed in the Quote Report results.
- Select Net rate scheme (if you have any).
- Select Price list (if you have any).
In the next window:
- Select Currency (this can be pre-selected from the Price list in the previous step).
- Select Unit (this can be pre-selected from Price list in the previous step).
- Enter a Price (this can be pre-selected from the Price list in the previous step).
In the last window, you can check the Quote and Save it.