The status bar at the bottom of Memsource Editor provides metadata related to word counts, user modifications, and the source file name.
The word count section at the bottom shows both the total number of segments, words, and characters and the number of confirmed segments, words, and characters.
- The Segments section shows the total number of segments/confirmed segments.
- The Words section shows the total source words/confirmed source words
- The Chars section contains two sets of numbers. The first set is the total source characters/confirmed source characters. The second part shows the character count for the source/target in the selected segment.
To obtain a detailed word count that includes 100% matches, fuzzy matches, etc., you need to run an analysis from within the project in Memsource. See the Analysis article to find out how to run an analysis.
On the right side of the status bar, there is information regarding user metadata:
- Segment created by/last modified by
- Segment creation and last modification date/time
Note: The user information is only displayed if project settings allow this