The status bar at the bottom of the Memsource Editor provides metadata related to word counts, user modifications, and the source file name.
- Total number of segments/confirmed segments.
- Total source words/confirmed source words (For CJK languages with no space between words, the number of words will equal the number of characters excluding punctuation marks).
- The first set of numbers is the total source characters/confirmed source characters. The second set is the character count for the source/target in the selected segment.
A detailed word count including 100% matches, fuzzy matches, etc., is provided by an analysis from within a project. For more information, see Analysis.
The right side of the status bar, displays some user metadata:
- Segment created by/last modified by
- Segment creation and last modification date/time
Note: User information is displayed based on project settings.