Auto-complete is available in the Memsource Web Editor and Desktop Editor. The auto-complete feature helps you type faster by offering you words from the right CAT Pane (results from TM including subsegments, MT, and TB), based on the characters you type.
- Press the Up and Down Arrows to select from the list
- Press TAB or ENTER to add a selected word from the list (the first one is always pre-selected) to the target segment
- Press Esc to hide Auto-complete Windows (it will re-appear after you press any key)
- Max. 10 items are offered - the list will get more precise with every new character written. This feature is not offered for non-space languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean).
- Auto-complete can be turned off in Tools -> Preferences -> Misc -> Auto-complete.
- The Preference settings in Web Editor are saved in the opened web browser.
- The Preference settings in desktop Editor are saved when closing and opening a new instance