Users can set up a connection between Memsource Cloud and various online repositories and CMS systems in order to be able to manually import content from these online repositories when creating new jobs in projects or to automatically import new content from these repositories.
Setting Up the Connector
Go to Setup -> Integrations -> Connectors, and click on New to set up a new connector.
Please note that there will be a pop-up window with a request for the authentication of your access to the selected service, so make sure your browser does not block pop-up windows or allow pop-ups on this occasion.
Creating New Jobs from Online Repositories
- Go to the New Job page
- Click on Add from Online Repository
- Choose the online repository you want to use
- Select the file/files in the same way as when selecting from your local disk
- Click on Create to create a new job
Exporting Completed Jobs to Online Repositories
For jobs imported from an online repository, there will be a new command available under Download - Export to Online Repository
- Select the files you want to export
- Click on Export to Online Repository
- The completed files will be sent back to the online repository from which they were imported, renamed according to the syntax you select under File Renaming
A connector can sometimes become invalid (marked by a red exclamation mark icon) due to various reasons:
- The authorization token expires after a long inactivity
- Users revoke the access
- Users change their credentials for a remote service (Dropbox, Google, ...)
If this is the case, the connector edit dialog will show a Re-authenticate button with which users will be able to re-establish their connection to the online repository in question.