Memsource users are able to visualize data from their accounts through Kibana, an open-source data visualization workbench. Kibana allows you to visualize and explore all data indexed by our analytics data warehouse, and there is an almost endless number of queries that can be visualized using Kibana.
Note: Each organization only has access to the subset of its own data.
These are some of the queries that can be built and visualized using Kibana:
- Projects/jobs by the Project Manager
- Projects by the machine translation engine used
- Jobs by the Linguist/Vendor, including overdue jobs
- Jobs by file type
- Top language pairs, etc.
Top 5 language pairs
Data Types That Can be Visualized
All visualizations created in Kibana can also be turned into CSV based tables containing the hard data behind. Here are some examples of data indexed through Kibana:
- Project creation date, last modification, created by, last modified by, source language, target languages, project settings, client, domain, subdomain, business unit, project status, due date, etc.
- Job creation date, last modification, created by, last modified by, source language, target language, assigned to linguist/vendor, due date, workflow step, file type, etc.
- Total wordcount, net wordcount, translation memory matches, machine translation matches, etc.
- Costs per project, project margin, etc. (based on Price Lists).
- Summary of API usage, list and breakdown of API calls per period of time, etc.