Users of the Memsource are able to visualize data from their accounts through Kibana, an open source data visualization workbench.
Kibana allows you to visualize and explore all data indexed by our analytics data warehouse. Each organization only has access to the subset of its own data. There is an almost endless number of queries that can be visualized using Kibana.
These are some of the queries that can be built and visualized using Kibana:
- Projects/jobs by the project manager
- Projects by the machine translation engine used
- Jobs by the linguist/vendor, including overdue jobs
- Jobs by file type
- Top language pairs, etc.
Top 5 language pairs
What data can be visualized?
Here are some examples of data indexed through Kibana:
- Project creation date, last modification, created by, last modified by, source language, target languages, project settings, client, domain, subdomain, business unit, project status, due date, etc.
- Job creation date, last modification, created by, last modified by, source language, target language, assigned to linguist/vendor, due date, workflow step, file type, etc.
- Total wordcount, net wordcount, translation memory matches, machine translation matches, etc.
- Costs per project, project margin, etc. (based on Price Lists).
- Summary of API usage, list and breakdown of API calls per period of time, etc.
All visualizations created in Kibana can also be turned into CSV based tables containing the hard data behind.
Our documentation provides more details about the installation and setup of Kibana, and also about the configuration of Kibana visualizations.