Memsource offers Unlimited usage for all paid editions, which means that there is no explicit limit on the number of projects, translation jobs, translation memories or term bases a user creates or the number of words a user translates in Memsource.
However, users are expected to use Memsource responsibly, reasonably (especially with regards to our Fair Use Policy) and comply with our Data Storage policy.
- The free Personal edition is limited to maximum 2 jobs, the maximum size of any uploaded file is 10 MB
- The free Trial version is limited to 1000 jobs
Imported File Limits:
- Maximum import size: 1 GB (for a file or a batch of files imported in one request).
- ZIP: 100 MB
- Plain PDF (not via TransPDF): 100 MB
- Number of segments in one job: 500,000
- Tag metadata content in a segment: 20,480 characters
- Number of characters per segment: 10,240 characters
- XML inside MS Office documents: 100 MB
- MS Word paragraphs: 20,000 characters
- MS Excel:200 000 cells per file
- MS Excel sheet names:31 characters, table names: 255 characters
Jobs in a Project:
- The maximum number of jobs that can be in a project (all target languages) is 50,000 including jobs imported via API.
- The maximum number of segments which Memsource Editor for the web can open (applicable to both a single file and joined files) is 40,000 segments.
- The results of a default analysis of files that contain more than 100,000 segments are only approximate.
- The in-context preview in Memsource Editors for MS Excel or Multilingual MS Excel has a limit of 200 columns in the original file. This limit excludes hidden columns.
- For MS Office documents with any XML inside larger than 20 MB no in-context preview is generated