Memsource offers "Unlimited usage" to all paid editions, which means that there is no explicit limit on the number of projects, translation jobs, translation memories or term bases a user creates or the number of words a user translates in Memsource.
However, users are expected to use Memsource responsibly, reasonably (especially with regards to our Fair Use Policy) and comply with our Data Storage policy.
- Free Personal edition is limited to maximum 2 files for translation, with maximum size 10 MB each
- Free Trial version is limited to 1000 jobs
Imported File Limits:
- Maximum file size: 1 GB
- Maximum file size for imported ZIP: 100 MB
- Maximum 500 000 segments can be imported in one job
- MS Excel files imported to Memsource can have a maximum of 200 000 cells per file
- MS Excel sheet names can have a maximum of 31 characters and table names must not be longer than 255 characters
- MS Word paragraphs must not be longer than 20000 characters
- Maximum size of XML inside MS Office documents: 100 MB
- For MS Office documents with any XML inside larger than 20 MB no in-context preview is generated
- Tag metadata content in a segment: 20480 characters
- Number of characters in segment: 10240 characters
Jobs in project:
- Maximum number of jobs that can be in a project (all target languages) is 50 000 including jobs imported via API.
- The results of a default analysis of files that contain more than 100,000 segments is only approximate.