- The 30 days free Trial version of any edition is limited to 1000 jobs.
- The free Personal edition is limited to a maximum of 2 jobs, and the maximum size of any uploaded file is 10 MB.
- The free Developer edition is limited to a maximum of 2 jobs, and the maximum size of any uploaded file is 1 MB.
Imported File Limits:
- Maximum import size: 1 GB (for a file or a batch of files imported in one request).
- ZIP: 100 MB
- Plain PDF (not via TransPDF): 100 MB
- Number of segments in one job: 500,000
- Tag metadata content in a segment: 20,480 characters
- Number of characters per segment: 10,240 characters
- XML inside MS Office documents: 100 MB
- MS Word paragraphs: 20,000 characters
- MS Excel: 200,000 cells per file
- MS Excel sheet names: 31 characters, table names: 255 characters
- IDML files: 200 MB per file
- Images: 500 KB per image, 10 MB for all images in a file
- JSON and YAML: the Context Note, Context Key, and Max. target length are processed only for files 10MB and smaller.
- XML: the Context Note, Context Key, and Max. target length are processed only for files with a maximum of 10,000 XML elements.
Jobs in a Project:
- The maximum number of jobs that can be in a project (all target languages) is 50,000, including jobs imported via API.
- The maximum number of segments which Memsource Editor for Web can open (applicable to both a single file and joined files) is 40,000 segments.
Please note that opening a large number of files at one time can have a negative impact on performance or cause difficulties with loading all files. To avoid problems, it is recommended that you do not join more than 100 files or more than 40,000 segments.
- The results of a default analysis of files that contain more than 100,000 segments are only approximate.
- The in-context preview in Memsource Editor for MS Excel or Multilingual MS Excel has a limit of 200 columns in the original file. This limit excludes hidden columns.
- For MS Office documents with any XML inside larger than 20 MB, no in-context preview is generated.