- Ultimate and Enterprise editions
Get in touch with Sales for licensing questions.
Setting up Custom Domains and/or HTTPS
To setup a Custom Domain and/or apply HTTPS, follow these steps:
- Purchase a domain name (cloud.abctranslations.com).
- Create a CNAME DNS record for cloud.abctranslations.com pointing to cloud.memsource.com
Use, for example, ping.eu to ensure settings are correct. The change usually takes approximately 24 hours.
- Purchase an SSL certificate for the domain.
- Send the domain name to the Memsource Support team. Include files with the extensions .cer, .key or .pem containing SSL Certificates and private keys.