Google Sign-up allows users to register for using Memsource with their Google accounts. However, this Sign-up effectively bypasses the use of standard credentials (username/password) in Memsource. It is therefore not possible to use the same credentials in Memsource Desktop Editor. Below are the steps to use Memsource Desktop Editor in such accounts.
- Log into your Memsource account using the Sign in with Google option.
- Go to Users and find the user with username set to your Google address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Open the user's profile and click on Edit.
- In the Password section, type your desired password. This password does not need to be the same as your Google password. Using different passwords will not prevent you from using the Sign in with Google.
- Use the email address (your username) and the newly saved password in the Memsource Desktop Editor.
- The connection will now be established and you can start your work in the Memsource Desktop Editor.