Paligo is a content authoring platform which focuses on the creation and management of technical documentation. The integration (created by Paligo) allows users to directly submit articles created in Paligo into Memsource projects and deliver the translations back into Paligo. You can find instructions also on the Paligo official site.
Paligo integration, similar to other 3rd party systems connecting to Memsource, uses the APIs and therefore it is subjected to the daily API call limitations.
In order to translate the content in Memsource, users need to create a Memsource project first and then insert the project ID into the Integrations section of their Paligo account. This means that all the content sent for translation will be submitted into this one specific project.
- Create a Project in your Memsource account
- Copy the last part of the URL (e.g. web/project2/show/JdvaEeMpkooHcdfegYP7U2)
- Log into your Paligo account, click on your name in top right corner and go to Settings
- In the Integrations section > Memsource integration > fill in the required credentials
- Insert the Memsorce Project ID
- Save your configuration
With these steps completed, Paligo integration will be able to create new jobs inside the designated project. Note: This is only the first iteration of the integration and could possibly change in the future.
- Now that you have the integration set up, you can choose to send a translation directly from Paligo to Memsource in the Translation View, using the Export translation option.
You'll find the option Memsource as an alternative to creating an XLIFF or PO translation package.
- Click Export, and it will turn up as a job in your Memsource account.
- Once the translation is completed in Memsource, open your Paligo account again and use the Import option to get the translation from Memsource to Paligo.
For more information, please see our dedicated blog post - Paligo content management platform integration.