Team, Ultimate and Enterprise editions include Reports that can be generated for Jobs, Analyses and Quotes previously created in the respective account. The section below contains examples of creating reports as well as examples of uses of these reports.
Reports section can be found in Setup -> Reports (in the Analytics section).
The Reports are limited to the first 10,000 entries.
Job reports contain data from all previously imported jobs. To create more specific reports, the settings can be narrowed down to provide any desired information available.
- Creation and Completion allow users to narrow down time periods for the jobs or projects.
- Project due date and Job Completion can specify if the jobs were delivered withing the respective deadline or, on the other hand, filter for project that have specific deadline to have all the information gathered in one place (e.g. as a summary for invoicing).
- Languages and Linguists - in case of multilingual projects and collaborative assignments, these fields would create reports for only specific language combinations or assigned Linguists (e.g. for export of data of specific Linguist for PO purposes).
- Job, Project Status and Workflow - these fields specify the stages (Workflow Steps) and their completion statuses.
All previously created Analyses can be joined in an Analysis report to provide condensed data in one exported view. Similar to Job Analyses, various options are available for narrowing down the precise specifics.
- Creation, Completion and Due date periods - these fields allow for time period specifications in order to provide information contained in analyses generated at specific times or for entire projects in general.
- Languages and Linguists - in case of multilingual or collaborative assignments, different reports can be generated to display only specific language combinations or work done by a specific Linguist.
- Type - there are 3 types of analyses that can be used for different purposes. This option allows to narrow down/exclude certain type of analysis (e.g. Compare).
Quote reports can be used to merge together all previously created Quotes. The report can be downloaded or the settings can be saved and used later.
- Only the first 10,000 records will be included in a report
- Some editions of Memsource (except Ultimate and Enterprise) can only generate Quotes via the Automation Widget.
Specific options can be chosen to narrow down the Quote selection.
- Select these fields to narrow down the selection:
- Quote creation
- Project creation
- Project completion
- Project due date
- Source Languages
- Target Languages
- Business Unit
- Cost Center
- PO Number