Shared ProjectBuyer shares project with Vendor1 who then shares some jobs with Vendor2.
How does email notification works in such cases?
Important thing is, that the generated emails communication is always only between the two directly connected parties. So in our case only between Buyer and Vendor1 and then between Vendor1 and Vendor2. Never between Buyer and Vendor2.
Email notification for shared project:
- Buyer shares the project - Vendor1 gets email "Shared project"
- Vendor1 accepts the project - Buyer get email "Project status changed"
- Vendor1 assign/email job to vendor2 - Vendor2 gets "New Work" email
- Vendor2 accepts the job - Vendor1 get email "Job accepted"
- Vendor2 set job Completed - Vendor1 get email "Job completed"
- Vendor1 set project Completed - Buyer gets email "Project status changed"
Different situation is for shared jobs, because all parties gets notification about every "Accepted" or "Completed" job change. Buyer shares job with Vendor1 and he then shared it vendor2. The job has to be not only Assigned, it must be also Emailed (in Tools> Email-)
Email notification for Shared Jobs:
- Buyer shares job to Vendor1 - Vendor1 gets "New work" email from Buyer
- If Vendor1 accepts the job - Buyer gets email "Job Accepted" from Vendor1
- Vendor1 shares job with Vendor2 - Vendor2 gets "New Work" email from Vendor1
- Vendor2 Accepts the job - Vendor1 gets email "Job Accepted" from Vendor2 and Buyer gets email "Job Accepted" from Vendor1
- Vendor2 Completes the job - Vendor1 gets email "Job Completed" from Vendor2 and Buyer gets email "Job Completed" from Vendor1