The Automation Widget makes it extremely easy (but, thanks to HTTPS, secure) to embed a "Submit files" functionality into a website or to use with your local intranet. Clients will be able to upload their files, get a quote, and confirm their order. The files are then automatically uploaded to a new project in Memsource and are ready for translation. When the translation is completed, the client can download the translated file using the provided link.
This feature is available for the Team Start edition and higher.
General Widget for Translation Agency Webpages
- In Setup > Price List, create a New Price List:
- Set prices for all language combinations
- Add the Minimum Price in case the order is too small
- Save it with the name "General Price List".
- In Setup > Your Services, create a New Service:
- name it "General Service"
- select English, German, and French as Source languages
- select Czech and Slovak as Target languages
- select the "General Price List" from step one to use as the Price List
- In Setup > Automation Widget, create a New Widget:
- name it "General Translation"
- select "General Service" from step two to use as the Service
- select the PM responsible for projects created with this widget
- select the Automation Widget language
- select any email templates you would like to be associated with this widget
- Set iFrame colors here if you want to change them
- copy the iFrame code and send it to your webmaster
The Automation Widget as described in Step 3
The Email Templates and iFrame and Appearance bars expanded, allowing you to select various email templates and customize the colors in your widget.
Your automation widget is now ready. You can test it by clicking on the provided URL link.