this article is redirected to the main Automation widget article.
The Automation Widget makes it extremely easy (but, thanks to HTTPS, secure) to embed a "Submit files" functionality into a website or to use with your local intranet. Clients will be able to upload their files, get a quote, and confirm their order. The files are then automatically uploaded to a new project in Memsource and are ready for translation. When the translation is completed, the client can download the translated file using the provided link. For more details, please read our articles on Net Rate Schemes, Projects, and Project Templates as well as our more in-depth article on the Automation Widget.
Note: This feature is available for the Team Start edition and higher.
General Widget for Translation Agency Webpages
- In Setup, scroll down to the Financials section and click on Price List. Click New to create a new Price List. Save it with the name "General Price List". This will allow the company to:
- Set prices for all language combinations
- Add the Minimum Price in cases where the order is too small
- In Setup, go to the Automation section and click on Services. Click New to create a new service. Name it "General Service". This will let the company:
- Select English, German, and French as Source languages
- Select Czech and Slovak as Target languages
- Select the "General Price List" from step one to use as the Price List
- In Setup, scroll down to the Automation section. Click on Automation Widgets, and create a New Widget. Name it "General Translation". This will allow the company to:
- Select "General Service" from step two to use as the Service
- Select the PM responsible for projects created with this widget
- Select the Automation Widget language
- Select any email templates you would like to be associated with this widget
- Set iFrame colors here if you want to change them
- Copy the iFrame code and send it to your webmaster
The Automation Widget as described in Step 3
The Email Templates and iFrame and Appearance bars expanded, allowing you to select various email templates and customize the colors in your widget.
Your automation widget is now ready. You can test it by clicking on the provided URL link.