Here is a walk-through which will help you obtain an API key and start using Google Translate's services in Memsource.
- You will need a Google account that your machine translation account will be associated with.
- Sign in and open the Developers Console.
- Click on Create Project
- Enter the project name and click Create:
- Click here to enable APIs
- Find and click on Translation API
- Click on Enable
- You will also need to enable billing
- Click on Credentials in the left menu and then Create credentials - API key
- Copy your API key
- In your Memsource account, click on Setup - Integrations - Machine Translation Engines - Create - Google Premium
- Paste the API key in the corresponding box
- If you select "Default" from this page, this MT connector will be selected by default in all new projects that you create from now on.
Please also refer to this documentation for more details.