Apart from the standard authentication method (authentication token API call) user can also configure oAuth 2.0 in their account and link Memsource to the desired application.
To establish the oAuth 2.0 connection, please follow the steps below:
- In your Memsource account, go to Setup > Integrations > Registered oAuth Apps and click on New.
- Insert the Redirect (callback) URI, fill in the additional required fields and press Save.
- You will be redirected to the overview of all registered applications and a new field will be filled in, Client ID. This ID can be used in the application connecting to Memsource to establish the connection. It is in fact his ID that is stored in our databased and used to pair requests with the proper requester.
- Apart from the Client ID, you will also need the below URLs for authentication and token
- Auth URL: https://cloud.memsource.com/web/oauth/authorize
- Token URL https://cloud.memsource.com/web/oauth/token