You can pay for Memsource with a credit card, by PayPal, or by wire transfer.
Paying by Credit Card or PayPal
- Click on Subscribe Now or Extend Subscription Now in the top right-hand corner of Memsource. You can choose to pay for 3, 6, or 12 months. You can pay using a credit card or PayPal, and an invoice will be sent to you automatically upon payment.
- A VAT number is required only for VAT payers. Otherwise, it should be left empty. The VAT is verified in an international VAT database.
- The credit card option allows you to pay with either a Visa or MasterCard.
- The PayPal option allows you to pay with your PayPal account or with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit card even without a PayPal account.
- You can then download your invoice by clicking on Setup and going to the Subscription section. Click Details and then Invoices.
Making a Wire Transfer
Wire transfer payments are only available if you choose to pay for one year. If you prefer to pay via wire transfer from your bank account, please write an email to our account management team and provide:
- Your billing address, including your VAT number if you have one
- Your Memsource Vendor token (you can find this in Setup under the Organization section)
- The Memsource edition you want to subscribe to
- The number of Project Manager accounts you want to subscribe to
We will then send you an invoice with our bank information so that you can make the payment.
For upgrading to higher editions or adding more users, follow the steps in this article.