Users can also use more secure https protocol (recommended) instead of http.
- Purchase your domain name including subdomains for cloud and editor (cloud.mydomain.com and editor.mydomain.com)
- Create a CNAME DNS record for cloud.mydomain.com pointing to cloud.memsource.com
- Create another CNAME DNS record for editor.mydomain.com, pointing to editor.memsource.com (check the correct settings for example on ping.eu - the change usually takes 24 hours)
- Purchase SSL certificate for both domains (cloud and editor) or you can get wildcard certificate *.mydomain.com which then can be used for any subdomain (cloud, editor and any other as long as it is followed by .mydomain.com).
HTTPS is provided using Server Name Indication. SNI supports these browsers.
- Send us the domain names you want to use and files with SSL Certificates and private keys, so we can install it on our server (files can have extension .cer, .key or .pem)