Every time there is a problem with login to Editor or with connection between your Desktop Editor and Memsource Cloud, the Login indicators in bottom right corner are red and Error message is displayed. Hover your mouse over the Login indicator to see the message.
- Check the server address (cloud1.memsource.com or the one you were provided by your Project Manager), be sure there are no typos or spaces, there is also difference between http:// and https:// - the later being the default settings.
- Check the proxy settings in Editor - click on Login, in Preferences Window go to tab Network and uncheck Configure Proxy Manually
- Check your Internet connection
- Check the route from your computer to our server with this free Windows Application: Winmtr and contact your Internet Service Provider if they are re-routing your connection via too many servers and slowing it down.
You are not authorized to access this job
- The job was removed from the server by the Project Manager - Contact your PM.
- The job was assigned to another Linguist - Contact your PM.
- You are trying to access a job using an incorrect username (if you have more then one)
Invalid username or password
- Check your username and password. Try to log in to your Linguist Portal with the same credentials. If you forgot your password, you can create a new one (Click on „Forgot your password?“ link)
TM, TB or MT are gray
- They are not attached to the project in question – this could be on purpose. Contact your PM if in doubts.
Login is green but all other indicators are red
- Your User account was deactivated by the Project Manager.Deactivated User
When uploading the translation: Error at 95% (or 97%), Unable to upload translation – Access denied.
- You didn't Accept the job - please go to Linguist Portal and Change the status.
- The job is set to Completed - you are no longer allowed to access this job. Contact your PM.
- Job was assign to another Linguist. Contact your PM.
- You've lost the connection to the server. Check your Internet connection.
Server not responding
When trying to Run QA checks.
- check your login indicators or try to upload file to server (Via Document -> Upload to server) and check the error message in right bottom corner.